Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to do a quick update and post a few pics that Grandma got. Todd has started his trek to becoming a deacon in the Methodist church. It'll take approximately three years and for those of you who want to know what it means...Todd says, "I'll be able to marry and bury". He also is keeping busy with work, Owen and me! As for me, I'm still enjoying being at home with Owen. We've really enjoyed the great weather in February getting out for walks and exploring a little. I'm pretty convinced that Owen's going to be an "outdoors" man :). Todd and I attended a simulcast called "Focus on Marriage" this past Saturday. It was a day well spent, the speakers were great and we also got to meet and chat with lots of people. And now for the little guy. He is unfortunately still fighting an ear infection, but we have faith that he will be healed. Today he is getting his two front teeth in...ouch! As for the walking lastnight he took another couple steps, but nothing that I would call all out walking. I think the ear infection messes with his balance...that's my professional medical opinion of course :)! Oh, and you might not be able to tell, but he IS getting more hair :)! He's almost 10 months old, just two short months til the big year...hard to believe. Speaking of Owen...I hear him waking up....gotta go!

2 comments:

CeCe B said...

Seems just like the other day you walked up in front of the school with him still so tiny! I cannot believe that has been almost a year ago! Don't worry about his hair. Sam was as bald as a cue ball until 2 years old. Now she's got some beautiful hair! ;) I love reading your updates, and getting to see how your family is progressing. Thank you for sharing! _Connie

Ranger Randy said...

We pray for Owen daily (and for you and Todd). Hope he's feeling better.